Thursday, September 13, 2012

HELP US KEEP MEETING DATA UPDATED


To our dear users,
Please be of service by keeping our meeting data as updated as possible.
If you see errors or know of any updates, please submit this info via the "add meetings" or "edit meeting info" options within the app. We are working our best at revamping our data and are trying to develop new tools to keep the experience innovative and continuously resourceful, but in the meantime, please partner with us in our effort to make this work by keeping our data updated as soon as you hear about new meeting info.

And, of course, a nice word is always encouraging to hear...

We aren't asking you for any money. Just a nice review:-)
Kindly support us by taking a minute to submit a nice review for our app here:

Thanks, and all the best -
the Steps Away team

11 comments:

  1. Hello. I am from the fellowship of CEA-HOW (Compultive Eaters Anonymous) and we would like to get our meetings added to your app. how do we go about this?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The app is working now my phone was acting up this is a great app I would recommend it to anyone looking for meetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can the owner and/or developer email me please? amy@irecover.ca. We are using this app for clients but just noticed the price nearly doubled over night.... Please contact me at your convenience

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I constantly have problems with this app. I try to pull up meetings and it is blank and list view and map view even in big cities where there lots of meetings. I can select everything and it's blank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get the meetings in my town to show up... I even added a meeting and it doesn't show up either... I've tried it with and without location services on... any ideas???
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monday Night Live in Vancouver BC is a women's meeting. Please update your information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, meetings in NYC are not loading for several days now. Do you have a support mechanism that actually responds to this and other difficulties? What is the status of your responses?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meetings in NYC are not loading can you help....what the status?

      Delete
  10. I am having the same problem. No NYC meetings are loading.

    ReplyDelete